New & Events
- We're here for you when you have questions about your health.. please call us.
- We will provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding medications, conditions and treatment options.
- Today, AIMS continues to grow and focus on the needs of the customer.
- By offering a full line of over-the-counter products, important health screenings, and the personal care.
- When you come to one of our pharmacies, you'll be able to count on dependable care from a knowledgeable pharmacist one that truly takes the time to get to know you and your unique health care needs.
- Attention of a knowledgeable pharmacist who always takes the time to get to know their customers.
Ask a Pharmasist
182DAWA (CALL CENTER, PHONE & ONLINE SALES)
Do you have a question to ask the pharmacist? 182DAWA section is developed to allow our customers to direct questions to a patient care pharmacist regarding your medications or any drug-related concerns or issues that may be of interest to our customers. Accurate and complete information will help our pharmacist provide the appropriate advice.
Our pharmacists do the following:
- Answer and handle each call in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
- Function as primary resource in handling callers questions from routine to complex.
- Interpret a variety of instructions based on computer application such as refills, status checks and general questions asked by the caller.
- Verify and update all caller information.
- Data enter new prescriptions and refills.
- Accurately enter prescription information into the call center system.
- Offer promise date and time for pickup from store.
- Handle physician related calls (non-clinical) in a high paced call center environment.
- Ensure first call resolution.
- Effectively asses customer needs.
- Request additional help and escalate to pharmacists or appropriate leadership as needed.
- Ensure Pharmacy Call Center Quality Management expectations are adhered to at all times.
- Secure privacy and confidentiality.
You can always use our online contact form if you want to post us your questions and inquiries.
We will always be glad to help and provide more information.